Our permit fees vary depending with the type of permit you are applying for. Below is a list of all department permit types and fees. For building, mechanical, and plumbing you will also find a fee table that calculates the fee schedule for you.
Please visit the Permits We Issue page for what type of fee is specifically used for the type of permit you are wanting.
Below you will find the most recent Fee Schedules as adopted in the city ordinance.
Building and Mechanical are calculated using the Market Price of the project. Plumbing is calculated with a base fee and a per-fixture cost. For your convenience, we have created a calculated fee schedule for the Building, Plumbing, and Mechanical permitting.
Plan review fees are 65% of the permit fee. They are due before the plan review can be completed. The applicant will receive a electronic notification when the fee is ready to be paid.
- Building Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Calculated Commercial Building Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Calculated Residential Building Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Mechanical Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Calculated Mechanical Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Plumbing and Sewer Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Calculated Plumbing Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Demolition Fee Schedule (PDF)
The fence permit fee is listed in the Planning Fee Schedule (PDF).