I want to sue the City.

Pursuant to RCW 4.92, the Tort Claim Form is required for filing a claim against the City.  Some information is required by RCW 4.92.100 and may be subject to public disclosure.  Pursuant to law, Standard Tort Claim forms cannot be submitted electronically (we cannot accept emailed or faxed forms).

Show All Answers

1. I want to sue the City.
2. I want to sue my neighbor.
3. Can the City Attorney give legal advice to private citizens?