Why do I have to have garbage service?

Title 13 of the Aberdeen Municipal Code states that garbage service is compulsory and mandatory upon all persons, dwellings and business establishments within the city.  If your property is located within the city limits, there must be active garbage service in order to keep the utility services active. If there is a tenant living on the premises, the tenant may establish service.

Please contact LeMay of Grays Harbor at (360) 533-1251 to set up service. Once the service is established, they will send us a confirmation e-mail. 

Show All Answers

1. Can I pay my City of Aberdeen, WA utility bill online?
2. I just bought a home in the City of Aberdeen. How do I set up my account for water and sewer services?
3. Can I have my City of Aberdeen bill paid by auto-pay?
4. I just sold my house in Aberdeen and want to close my account.
5. I am a homeowner and would like to select a Property Manager for my house in Aberdeen.
6. I have a tenant living in my home in the City of Aberdeen and I want them to set up water in their name.
7. I just got my utility bill from the City of Aberdeen and it is more than it usually is.
8. I am a tenant that just moved into a house in Aberdeen, how can I set up water services in my name?
9. Why do I have to have garbage service?
10. What do I do if my water was shut off and I got a yellow notice on my front door?
11. How can I pay my City of Aberdeen Bill?